Here are some documents you can download and print to help raise awareness. Share with your doctor, your professor, your family. Distribute at a local demonstration event or march in your city. Set up a table (with permission) at your local organic grocery store or farmer’s market. Every open mind adds up.
- Non-GMO Project’s GMO FAQs (tri-fold brochure)
- Institute of Responsible Technology’s Protect Your Children From GMOs (tri-fold brochure)
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine’s Medical Opinion about GMOs (position statement)
- GMO Myths and Truths (booklet)
- State of the Science of GMOs (24 page document)
- The GMO Emperor Has No Clothes (200+ page book)